Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Lil beau peep.

Lil beau peep.


I love Beau Coops. They're versatile, comfortable, and designed to weather the storms of fashion fads. Ever since Stolen Girlfriend's Club sent their models down the runway at fashion in these funky zip-ups, I have seen them around everywhere. I am planning on purchasing a pair of the new 'Frankly 01' Milky leather ankle boots to get me around London on my trip there this September. Their versatility and comfort will be perfect with high-waisted shorts and a floaty shirt for shopping and lunching during the day, then with a edgy mini dress for night-time. 




Carrie Cooper is the mastermind behind the very covetable Beau Coops shoes. Having previously worked as a shoe designer for the likes of Alexander McQueen and Eley Kishimoto, Cooper has the art of shoes down pat from her hot suede wedges to the quirky platform heels and lace up ankle boots.


No comments:

Post a Comment